NAVIGATION SCREENS ELEMENT
It auto shows on all the screens except your Main one. But you can take it off. It always stays on top. Home connecting icon is always there. When you Home screen is set in Objects to other than Main, then that’s the screen where Home button leads.
NAVIGATION SCREENS ELEMENT PROPERTIES
- Backend Name: is used to reference this Element from the other parts of the App. Using Backend Name the value stored in the Element could be printed or it can be called for the logical conditions.
- Title: this text is going to appear in the header of the element and the page in general.
- Font Family: select the font family from the list of defined fonts.
- Font Size: the size of text characters, measured in units called points (pts); a point is equal to 1/72 inch.
- Height: the amount of space above and below the text.
- Letter Spacing: is the adjustment of the horizontal white space between the letters in a block of text.
- Text Color: is sometimes used to convey meaning beyond the basic text. You may use the specific color to emphasize an important statement.
- Background Color: sets the background color of an element. The background of an element is the total size of the element, including padding and border (but not the margin). Tip: Use a background color and a text color that makes the text easy to read.
- Border: setting the border to 0 would make it invisible. You can customize the each of the 4 borders separately or all of them together.
- History: checking the box will allow user to access all events ever created. Events divided into Open and Closed. All data pertaining to each event is there. User can see what was requested and also see statuses, communications, and attachments.
- Profile: checking this will allow user/object to access his system screen with profile data. You can set what user/objects sees there in settings of each Object’s column. All unlocked columns will be visible and editable. Please make sure you ONLY keep those columns unlocked, which make sense. For example, allow editing home address or email. Sometime it may make sense to allow editing phone number, even though it is a key field for many features of your mobile service. Please read more in Profile screen Help (down below).
- Visibility: the default state of the Element, is shown by default, but can be hidden.
- Conditional Visibility: the condition on which the element would become (un)hidden.
NAVIGATION SCREENS ELEMENT ACTIONS
- Show Notification settings dialog: if checked the AppUser would see the _Notification settings_ pop up once the link is pressed.
- Show Save App dialog: if checked the AppUser would see the _Save App_ pop up once the link is pressed.