The section of the Mobsted system that contains the list of Application Users (AppUsers).
Each unique AppUser of Mobsted PWApp is stored in the Table as a separate line and is called "Object". The properties of the AppUsers(Objects) - such as Name, Phone number, Email, etc - are the Columns of the table and can be customized in the way needed.
But Objects are not restricted to be only AppUsers.
You can define any physical matter as an Object, for example: the printer, the apartment or the electric lights.
How to find Objects on the Platform?
Mouse over the App on the home screen of the platform and select Objects from the list. It is also available from the Constructor.
The pre created columns and are blank by default:
- № sign: The unique ID of the Object, is used to reference the Object and it's properties
- Enabled: The checkbox that allows to turn off the access to the App for the AppUser. Is checked by default.
- LoginUrl: The link with the QR code and the link using which the App is accessible. Can be used for testing purposes. The App could be launched on the desktop browser from the Object perspective.
- LastLogin: Displays the date and time AppUser accessed the App the last time. If blank then the AppUser did not access the App yet.
- HomeScreen: You can choose the screen the AppUser would see first. Set to Home by default
- PIN: the application access password AppUser has to enter when opening the App.
How to Add Custom Columns
Clicking "Add Custom Column" would start the process of adding new Column (Property) to the Objects in addition to the default ones.
Parameters to be filled:
- Column name
- Its Default Value - meaning what value would be stored in it before any parameter would be assigned
- Close from self editing by Object - if checked, the Object would not be able to view or change this field in his Profile Screen.
- Show the content to a Servicer in the Event - the Object would not be able to see this field in his Profile but would be shown for Servicer.
- Column will contain files (ONLY) - restrict the column to store anything but files. Otherwise any kind of data can be stored: Strings, Integers, and files like Photos, Videos, or Audio. The default size limitation is 50MB, but may be customized on the server side.
- Ask if auto-registration - if checked this column would be asked when the AppUser accesses the Application for the first time. Works if autoregustration is enabled security settings.
- In short view of Servicer - check to show in short list for the person who would work with App data, "Service Managers. (SM)"
There are two way to add Objects to the Application:
ManualClicking "Add Object" button will add new object to the end of the list.
- Click Import
- Select the CSV file
- Select the column of the Objects where the column from the CSV file would be imported
Set up view of the Objects Table
Allows to hide one set of columns and show another one.
- Click Setup Table button on the right
- Select the Columns to be shown
- Using drag and drop set up the order of the Columns
- Click Update Grid
Objects could be filtered based on the parameters for the data analysis and more. Take a look Smart Filters article for more info.
Communication with the AppUsers
It is possible to send the message to the AppUser(s). Can be one, some (based on the Filter) or All.
- Select the the AppUsers
- Click Message
- Enter the Message
- Select the Hashtag to personalize the message.
- Click Send
By default the message would be delivered based on guaranteed delivery.