Manage app users and objects
Each unique Application User is stored in the Table as a separate row. We call it "Object". The properties of the AppUsers(Objects) - such as Name, Phone number, Email, etc - are the Columns and can be customized.
The AppUser fills in the Nickname, Phone and Email fields and submits the form:
In the Objects section of the Mobsted platform the Nickname, Phone and Email columns are filled with the values entered.
You can use this table data in any part of the platform by using Hashtags.
WHERE TO FIND APP USERS & OBJECTS
Constructor → Top Menu → Objects.
APP USERS & OBJECTS VIEW
List of all pre-built columns:
- № sign: The unique ID of the Object, is used to reference the Object and it's properties
- Enabled: The checkbox that allows to turn off the access to the App for the AppUser. Is checked by default.
- LoginUrl: The link with the QR code and the link which the App is accessible from. Can be used for testing and distributing purposes. The App could be launched on the desktop browser from the Object perspective.
- PIN: the application access password AppUser has to enter when opening the App.
- LastLogin: Displays the date and time AppUser accessed the App the last time. If blank then the AppUser did not access the App yet.
- HomeScreen: You can choose the screen the AppUser would see first. Set to Home by default
- Facebook Channel / Telegram Channel / Viber Channel / VK Channel / Chrome Push Channel - indicates which notification channels are enabled for the user
- Tester - User that is used for testing, is available though preview link from Constructor.
Example: each printer in Mobsted office has unique QR code on it. If the printer is paper out, the employee needs to submit the task that goes to the service man. The Employee scans the QR code and submits the claim. Printer Object now has the marker for the paper in.
ADD ADDITIONAl PARAMETERS TO USER PROFILE (CUSTOM COLUMNS)
Parameters to be filled:
- Column name
- Default Value
- Column will contain files (ONLY) - restrict the column to store anything but files. Otherwise any kind of data can be stored: Strings, Integers, and files like Photos, Videos, or Audio. The default size limitation is 50MB, but may be customized on the server side.
There are two ways to add Objects to the Application:
Clicking "Add Object" button will add new object to the end of the list.
- Using API
- CSV import
- Click Import
- Select the CSV file
- Select the column of the Objects where the column from the CSV file would be imported
Also, you should have the corresponding columns pre-created in Mobsted
Demo CSV File with some columns pre-created: Demo_Export_Objects.csv
SET UP OBJECTS TABLE VIEW
Allows to hide one set of columns and show another one.
- Click Setup Table button on the right
- Select the Columns to be shown
- Using drag and drop set up the order of the Columns
- Click Update Grid