PHONE INPUT ELEMENT
Lets AppUser/Object to input a phone number. Upon pressing a submitting button this field will go through validation to make sure that phone format is correct. Standard phone number mask is applied, you can change it by using a Mask field instead, to for example, contain +1 or +44 as county codes, or change braces to spaces.
PHONE INPUT ELEMENT PROPERTIES
- Backend Name: is used to reference this Element from the other parts of the App. Using Backend Name the value stored in the Element could be printed or it can be called for the logical conditions.
- Placeholder: This is what user sees until typing into this field. It’s best used to show a hint to a user, for example, “Please type in you name” or “Select one” or “Chose your city”, etc. Can contain any _hashtag_ reference.
- Required: if checked makes this field required to be filled and would allow to move to the next page only when the field is filled.
- Font Family: select the font family from the list of defined fonts.
- Font Size: the size of text characters, measured in units called points (pts); a point is equal to 1/72 inch.
- Line Height: the amount of space above and below the text.
- Letter Spacing: is the adjustment of the horizontal white space between the letters in a block of text.
- Text Color: is sometimes used to convey meaning beyond the basic text. You may use the specific color to emphasize an important statement.
- Background Color: sets the background color of an element. The background of an element is the total size of the element, including padding and border (but not the margin). Tip: Use a background color and a text color that makes the text easy to read.
- Border: setting the border to 0 would make it invisible. You can customize the each of the 4 borders separately or all of them together.
- Corner Radius: how rounded the corners you want to be.
- Margin: the space around Element, outside of the defined border.
- Padding: the space around an Element's content, inside of the defined border.
- Default Value: the default integer or string that the field would keep. would be stored in the backend of the system only and would not be displayed to the AppUser unless specified in the Placeholder.
- Hide Data From Object: the AppUser would not be able to see the data in the field in the History System Screen.
- Icon: choose which side to put the icon to.
- Visibility: the default state of the Element, is shown by default, but can be hidden.
- Conditional Visibility: the condition on which the element would become (un)hidden.
- Repeat Element: repeat the Element based on the Smart Filter.
EMAIL INPUT ELEMENT ACTIONS
- Save to Object Column: select the Objects Column you want the data from this field to be stored in.
- Toggle Element Visibility: check to make this element conditionally hidden based on the _Button Element_ pressed.
- Toggle Element Name: enter the name of the Element that needs to be hidden/shown when the link is clicked.