RADIO BUTTONS ELEMENT
It is an input element. Only one option can be selected. After selection user can change selection, but not unselect the element. You can you drag and drop to change the order of the Options.
RADIO BUTTONS ELEMENT PROPERTIES
- Backend Name: is used to reference this Element from the other parts of the App. Using Backend Name the value stored in the Element could be printed or it can be called for the logical conditions.
- Radios: the list of options that would be available for the AppUser to choose from.
- Label: the label of the Option. this text the AppUser would see on the screen for this particular option.
- Value: the value of the Option. Is used in case you want to store the value different from the Label of the option in the Backend. For example: for example, the Option Label might say "I like it", and in the Value you might store "AppUser likes it".
- Toggle Element Name: is used in case you want to show/hide some element if this Option was selected. Just fill the field with the Backend Name of the element you want to show/hide.
- Selected: if checked this Option would be selected by default.
- Required: if checked makes this Element required to be answered and would allow to move to the next page only when some Option was selected.
- Font Family: select the font family from the list of defined fonts.
- Font Size: the size of text characters, measured in units called points (pts); a point is equal to 1/72 inch.
- Letter Spacing: is the adjustment of the horizontal white space between the letters in a block of text.
- Text Color: is sometimes used to convey meaning beyond the basic text. You may use the specific color to emphasize an important statement.
- Background Color: sets the background color of an element. The background of an element is the total size of the element, including padding and border (but not the margin). Tip: Use a background color and a text color that makes the text easy to read.
- Border: setting the border to 0 would make it invisible. You can customize the each of the 4 borders separately or all of them together.
- Corner Radius: how rounded the corners you want to be.
- Margin: the space around Element, outside of the defined border.
- Padding: the space around an Element's content, inside of the defined border.
- Hide Data From Object: the AppUser would not be able to see the data in the field in the History System Screen.
- Visibility: the default state of the Element, is shown by default, but can be hidden.
- Conditional Visibility: the condition on which the element would become (un)hidden.
- Repeat Element: repeat the Element based on the Smart Filter.
RADIO BUTTONS ELEMENT ACTIONS
- Save to Object Column: select the Objects Column you want the data from this field to be stored in.
- Toggle Element Visibility: check to make this element conditionally hidden based on the _Button Element_ pressed.