In this section we're going to guide you to the process of the app creation. This process consists of a several steps and all the steps are interconnected with each other and fulfil each other for the best experience. Since all of the sections are interconnected, it's really tricky to understand which section would the best for you to start with. But this particular one will give you a brief idea on what you should start with.
on the screenshot below you can see the home screen of the Mobsted Platform. On the screenshot below you can see several buttons and sections, but for now we'll just need the Create New Application buttons. Both buttons highlighted on the screenshot are equally the same and will launch the same task -no matter which one is pressed.
SELECTING THE TEMPLATE
After this you'll be redirected to the first step application creation process which is selecting the template.
You will see a bunch of templates pre-created for you along with the option to create Blank Application. Each template represents the set of screens with the data field in it, so what needs to be done is just changing the text, styling and maybe some variables in the selected templates to adopt the application to your business. we used the common use cases to generate the templates for such businesses as utilities companies, food or water delivery companies, different kinds of help desks and Client Services Apps.
Click Next once you've selected the Template.
NAMING YOUR WORK
The next step is naming in your work. This will include several fields and we gonna describe each of them in details.
- Enter your application name: Please give a name that makes immediate sense to users on what your application does. This name is used in many places together with an “App Icon” from the section below. So if you already have your name on the logo, then it would be better to just add what the app does – for example, Tenant Service or Employee Book or Water Delivery. If your logo contains only a drawing, then it is better to just write a name of your company here – “CreekGables estate” or “Crystal Water” or “Best Inc HR" or just “Indever”.
- Enter short description: You can use this field to make notes on how your application acts as a note to yourself. Add intricacies, which you have designed to make sure no time is wasted later on trying to remember how it works. This info is only visible to you on this one step.
- Select App Icon: select the Icon that you want to show on the Home Screen of the AppUser, if they decide to save it there. This Icon would be also used in the Bot.
- Enter name for icon on Home Screen: enter the name that you want to appear on the Home Screen of the AppUser and that would be used as the name for the Bot.
- Top and bottom panels in iOS/Safari: Select if you want the top and bottom Browser bars to be shown in Safari. When turned off you PWA app would look exactly like a native app.
- Color of the browser panels: if you decide to open the PWA App in the browser, it would be shown like a browser tab, and here you can customize the color of the browser navigation panels.
- Splash screen background color: choose the background color of the App when it would be first time opened, in the process of loading (usually takes about 2 secs)
- Company Name: fill in your company name. if this field is filled, the AppUser can save the PWA App to his contacts as vCard.
- Company Email: fill in your company Email. if this field is filled, the AppUser can save the PWA App to his contacts as vCard.
- Company Phone: fill in your company Phone. if this field is filled, the AppUser can save the PWA App to his contacts as vCard.
Click Next when you are done.
The next step is Constructor.