Use media language to communicate with your customer through YouTube hosted videos. For example, put in a video help for equipment. Video opens within of your mobile service keeping user/object inside. Other services are coming in time.
YOUTUBE ELEMENT PROPERTIES
- Backend Name: is used to reference this Element from the other parts of the App. Using Backend Name the value stored in the Element could be printed or it can be called for the logical conditions.
- Video ID: Copy your video ID from YouTube and insert it here. Not a link, just an ID from the link. _#Hashtag#_ can be used to show videos specific to object.
- Width: set the width of the element.
- Height: set the height of the element.
- Background Color: sets the background color of an element. The background of an element is the total size of the element, including padding and border (but not the margin). Tip: Use a background color and a text color that makes the text easy to read.
- Border: setting the border to 0 would make it invisible. You can customize the each of the 4 borders separately or all of them together.
- Corner Radius: how rounded the corners you want to be.
- Margin: the space around Element, outside of the defined border.
- Padding: the space around an Element's content, inside of the defined border.
- Hide Data From Object: the AppUser would not be able to see the data in the field in the History System Screen.
- Visibility: the default state of the Element, is shown by default, but can be hidden.
- Conditional Visibility: the condition on which the element would become (un)hidden.
- Repeat Element: repeat the Element based on the Smart Filter.