Guaranteed Smart Delivery
What is Guaranteed Smart Delivery
Communication is almost always the key element of any mobile application or service. For example, message delivery. Modern AppUsers who need righteousness and convenience and a business spurred on by a highly competitive environment and information overload of their audience all have their own requirements for message delivery. This is how should it happen:
- Fast for the Business
- Convenient and not too intrusive for the AppUsers
- For the minimum fee for the Business
- With a clear view of the result - whether the message is delivered or not for the Business and AppUsers
A delivery mechanism that guarantees all these conditions is called “Guaranteed Smart Delivery” and is created and released by Mobsted.
This is how Guaranteed Smart Delivery works:
- The AppUser agrees to receive notifications using such communication channels as: sms, push, email, and instant messengers.
- Mobsted Platform sorts notification delivery methods based on user convenience, shipping costs, and speed
- The Notifications are delivered in the selected sequence for each user, moving from one to another if the previous notification channel didn't work, until the message is delivered
For example: Mobsted Platform can send the notification to the bot first and if it wasn't read within 4 hours, it would drop an email and if an email wasn't opened within a day it would send a text message.