Screen is the basic element of the Constructor. It represent an app screen. It can contain Elements tab elements and custom html blocks.
- Screen Name: the name of the screen that would be shown in the list of screens bar. Please give it a meaningful name so you won't be lost later on when you have multiple screens.
If you need the actions to be run on the Screen load, you can also do it. Possible actions are:
- Go to: navigate to the screen within the App or the external URL
- Scroll to: top or bottom
- Create Event: the event created would be stored in the Backend
- Save to Object column: the selected value would be stored in the Object column specified
- Execute Operations
- Set Variable
Please refer to the Process user actions to Switch screens, manipulate data and make API calls and Operations article for more info on user actions.
The styling set up would be applied to the whole screen. Margin and Padding would be applied to all the elements on the screen.
- Background Color
- Background Image
- Gradient: to have a gradient - add Gradient code to the image path in the Properties. Example: linear-gradient(to bottom, #33ccff 0%, #ff99cc 100%);