Screen element is the basic element of the Constructor that would represent the screen of the App. It can store all the elements listed in the Elements tab.
- Screen Name: the name of the screen that would be shown in the list of screens bar. Please give it a meaningful name so you won't be lost later on when you have multiple screens.
Would run (execute) when the screen is fully loaded
- Go to: navigate to the screen within the App or the external URL
- Scroll to: top or bottom
- Create Event: the event created would be stored in the Backend
- Save to Object column: the selected value would be stored in the Object column specified
- Execute Operations
- Set Variable
- Background Color
- Background Image
- Gradient: to have a gradient - add Gradient code to the image path in the Properties.