Screen is the key element of Constructor which represents an app screen. It works as a container for Constructor elements.
Screen Name: the name of the screen which is displayed in the list of screens bar. You can edit it by clicking Pen icon on the screen in the bottom of Constructor.
Use when you need to perform any of the platform actions on a screen load. Possible Actions are:
- Go to: navigate to the screen within the app or to the external URL
- Scroll to: top or bottom
- Create Event: created event will be stored in the Backend
- Save to Object column: selected value will be stored in specified Object column
- Execute Operations: call an API
- Set Variable: allows to use the data and pass it to different screens, change it or track the activity of app users.
The screen styling is applied to all screen elements by default
- Margin - set up margin for all elements added to the screen
- Padding - set up padding for all elements added to the background of the screen
- Background Color - set the color to appear on the background of the screen.