Screen element is the basic element of the Constructor that would represent the screen of the App. It can store all the elements listed in the Elements tab.
SCREEN ELEMENT PROPERTIES
- Screen Name: the name of the screen that would be shown in the list of screens bar. Please give it a meaningful name so you won't be lost later on when you have multiple screens.
- Background color: choose the background color of the screen.
- Background image: you can also have the image as the background wallpaper.
- Source Image: would show you the source of the image that was selected as the Background image.
- Custom CSS: add custom CSS to the page that would customize the styling.
- Show Notification settings dialog: if checked the AppUser would see the pop up asking to choose the method of notification.
- Show Notification settings dialog after: set the timeout of the pop up to be shown.
- Show Save App dialog: if checked the AppUser would see the pop up asking to save the App to the Home Screen, bot or as VCard.
- Show Save App dialog after: set the timeout of the pop up to be shown.