SINGLE BUTTON ELEMENT
Is clickable element which is used for three primary purposes
- navigating between screens
- saving user data
- making API requests
All the Button actions are assigned in the properties of the Button element.
redirect AppUser to the selected screen from the dropdown, back to the previous screen or to the external ERL.
Save to Object column
would execute the selected operation on the Button click.
would create a variable on the Button click
- Backend Name: is used to reference this Element from the other parts of the App. Using Backend Name the value stored in the Element could be printed or it can be called for the logical conditions.
- Caption Button: the string entered to this field would be displayed to the AppUser.
- Type Button:select the preferred style of the button.
- Visibility: is shown by default. Hide / Show condition could be set using AND / OR parameters.
- Loop: repeat the element based on the Smart Filter or API Call.
- Repeat Element: repeat the Element based on the Smart Filter.