Can be used as just an image OR has all the functions of a Button, except nothing can be written on it. Primary goal is to create more informative and good-looking environment while moving between screens and creating Events. _#Hashtag#_ can be used in Image Source to show different images relevant to the object/user, for example different logos of an apartment complex or user’s avatar.
IMAGE ELEMENT PROPERTIES
- Backend Name: is used to reference this Element from the other parts of the App. Using Backend Name the value stored in the Element could be printed or it can be called for the logical conditions.
- Image Load: choose the image from your desktop computer space.
- Image Source: would show you the path to the image.
- Image width: set the width of the image on the screen.
- Background Color: sets the background color of an element. The background of an element is the total size of the element, including padding and border (but not the margin).
- Border: setting the border to 0 would make it invisible. You can customize the each of the 4 borders separately or all of them together.
- Corner Radius: how rounded the corners you want to be.
- Margin: the space around Element, outside of the defined border.
- Padding: the space around an Element's content, inside of the defined border.
- Visibility: the default state of the Element, is shown by default, but can be hidden.
- Conditional Visibility: the condition on which the element would become (un)hidden.
- Repeat Element: repeat the Element based on the Smart Filter.
IMAGE ELEMENT ACTIONS
- Operations: linking the link would launch the execution of the _OPERATION_.
- Variable: you can set up the some value to the variable by filling in the corresponding table.
- Show Notification settings dialog: if checked the AppUser would see the _Notification settings_ pop up once the link is pressed.
- Show Save App dialog: if checked the AppUser would see the _Save App_ pop up once the link is pressed.
- Create Event and Save all screen data to it: Check this box for the button to collect all the data from Actions on the screen and save it into a newly created Event. Refer to Backend help for more info. Named Event contains only those Data Names from the screen where user/object inputs data. This needs to be checked if you want to see the data from this screen in the Backend.
- Hide this event from object: if checked the AppUser would not be able to see the event of pressing the link in the History _SYSTEM SCREEN_.
- Make such events visible to: select the Role, Users of which would be able to see the event fo pressing the link.
- Connects to: the redirect to the selected dropdown would run if the link is clicked.
- External Link: the redirect to the external link would run if the link is clicked. You can select the link to be opened in the new browser tab.
- Toggle Element Visibility: check to make this element conditionally hidden based on the _Button Element_ pressed.
- Toggle Element Name: enter the name of the Element that needs to be hidden/shown when the link is clicked.