PWA Apps are distributed via links. Installation and app usage rates of PWA are 5-7 times higher, comparing to native Apps.
PWA Apps built on Mobsted allows to personalize the App. Each App User will get a unique link to access the App. With the personalized link distribution approach authorization can be turned off. Once App User clicks the link, they can get access to their personal data, settings and protected app immediately. Account balance info for instance.
If extra security is needed, App User may be asked to confirm their identity. This can be done by entering one-time authorization code received as the text message or over the email.
Ways of App Distribution
QR - codes
Obtaining Common Access link / QR code
- Go to Security section under Application tab
- In the Who can access this service section make sure that have either Anyone without registration or Anyone after registration and authentication selected
- in the Common Access Link section you will find copyable short link. QR code will be available after clicking Show QR Code button
Distributing Unique Links via SmartDelivery
Each App User will receive the unique link via the preferred channel.
- Navigate to Objects section
- Select all the Objects you want to send message to
- Click Message button at the bottom right corner
- In the Text field enter the message.
- Add #Object:InviteUrl# Hashtag from the panel on the left
- In Choose How to Send section make sure that SMS method is checked
- Click Send
Check Smart Delivery article to get more info on how it works.