TEXT AREA ELEMENT
Same as Text input but you can regulate size of the Text Area with Height property dynamically.
- Backend Name: is used to reference this Element from the other parts of the App. Using Backend Name the value stored in the Element could be printed or it can be called for the logical conditions.
- Placeholder: This is what user sees until typing into this field. Can contain hashtag reference.
- Default Value: the default integer or string that the field would keep. would be stored in the backend of the system only and would not be displayed to the AppUser unless specified in the Placeholder.
- Rows: number of rows to be reserved for the Input
- Visibility: is shown by default. Hide / Show condition could be set using AND / OR parameters.
- Loop: repeat the element based on the Smart Filter or API Call.
- Background Color