Filter any backend and Object data
Process all types of data stored at the platform to make filtered results available across the platform via hashtags mechanism all across the platform.
Data sets that can be filtered
How to refer to filtered results
Where Filtered data can be referenced
Find filters at Constructor → Backend or Constructor → Objects:
To create new Smart Filter, click "ADD FILTER" at the top left corner, then click "Create New Filter".
SET FILTERS' CONDITIONS
Select value to be compared. Possible Options:
- Action name of the Event
- Key of the Event
- Object property, such as: Phone, Email, Login date.
Select the comparison criteria. Possible Options:
- Equal ( = ) - strict match.
- Not equal ( <> )
- Doesn't Contain
- Is Set - checks if the field specified is NOT empty
- Is Not Set - checks if the field specified is empty
Select the comparison value. Possible Options:
- String from the dropdown
- Any text typed manually
Example 1: Creating Object filter that calculates the average age of people with the mobsted.com email.
Example 2: Creating Event filter that calculates the number of clicks on the button with the BackendName "updatePhone" within the last 7 days.
MERGE TWO FILTERS
The filter can contain either AND or OR. In order to merge OR and AND conditions use hashtags within the new filter.
For example: Let's create the filter that would display everyone with email on Mobsted OR Outlook domain, and who have US phone number.
- First filter would contain the required Email condition, we will name it as Email.
- Second filter would contain the required Phone condition merged with the condition filtering Emails that fall into the First Filter
USE AGGREGATE FUNCTIONS
Aggregation method applicable for the filter. Possible Options:
USE PERIOD SETTING
Set up time period the filter would be applied on. Could be fixed period between days specified, or the dynamic - older than 2 days / younger than 3 weeks. Could be used with OR or AND conditions, but not combined.
PREVIEW YOUR FILTER RESULTS
Click on the filter to see all the data applicable to it. To see all the data click again on the filter to unselect it.
SHOW / HIDE THE SAME FILTER FROM OBJECTS / EVENTS
To hide / show the same filter in / from Objects and Events section, click "ADD FILTER" and select checkbox for the corresponding column
SHOW FILTER RESULTS AT THE APP SCREEN
It is possible to display filter results to the mobile user by using Hashtags.
Showing filter counts:
We use Hashtags functionality to reference Objects Filter Age and call it's count - the number of records that fall under filter condition.
Iterate though the filter records:
We use Hashtags functionality combined with loops to go through each loop record.
How it's set up:
- Enable loop on the Element you want to iterate
- Use your filter data as data source. In our case it is #ObjectsFilter:Age and Email:Data#
- Name the loop. In our case it is AgeEmailLoop
- Reference the loop and call the properties of the Object that you want to display, in our case it is Name ( #Loop:AgeEmailLoop:objects@Name# ) and Age ( #Loop:AgeEmailLoop:objects@Age# )
- Referencing Filter Data
- Loop (LINK PENDING)